Reverse osmosis can be solution
As we know that water is one of human basic need. Perhaps it is cause why water is dominant as the earth surface. However, do we need all kinds water to drink?, the answer is absolutely not. Even though it come from the natural water but fact shown that we cannot consume all of these. Indeed, we will face with many diseases if we don’t check or test the water condition first.
Long term consumption of de-mineralized water can in fact be dangerous. Dr. Zolton Rona‚ author of The Joy of Health‚ states that “the longer one consumes distilled water‚ the more likely the development of mineral deficiencies and an acid state.” Dr. Paavo Airola‚ cancer expert and author of “How to Get Well” and “Cancer… Causes‚ Prevention and Healing” also reports that “long term consumption of distilled water eventually results in multiple mineral deficiencies.”
Two very negative things happen when we consume water that has been stripped of its natural minerals. First‚ because de-mineralized water contains more hydrogen it is an acid with a pH below seven. Any time we consume an acid substance our body will pull minerals from our teeth and bones to produce bicarbonate in order to neutralize the acid. Second‚ it has been proven that when our body fluids become more acid than alkaline the production of free radicals increases‚ causing increased cancer risks. Many studies suggest that cancer cells can only grow in an acid environment. This theory seems to be supported by the fact that around the world the areas where people live the longest most disease free lives are the areas that have the most alkaline water‚ water with the highest mineral content.
Reverse Osmosis and Distillation were first developed over 40 years ago for the printing and photo processing industries‚ which require mineral free water. Often these products are marketed by using a demonstration that measures the TDS (total dissolved solids) and implies that this measurement shows the systems effectiveness at removing contaminants. TDS meters measure the dissolved minerals in water‚ primarily calcium and magnesium‚ and have little or nothing to do with contaminant levels.
Advantages of Reverse Osmosis Filtration
As we know that water is one of human basic need. Perhaps it is cause why water is dominant as the earth surface. However, do we need all kinds water to drink?, the answer is absolutely not. Even though it come from the natural water but fact shown that we cannot consume all of these. Can you imagine how if you can see clearly the chemical and bio organism in your water?. Hundreds up to thousands of these can be contaminated your water. Indeed, we will face with many diseases if we don’t check or test the water condition first.
Many ways are looked for to solve this problem and one of technology solution in this era is RO (Reverse Osmosis). Some RO advantages are :
- Reverse osmosis water filters not only provide water that is very pure but is also free from odors. It is also colorless thus it is quite acceptable by most of the people.
- The water that is filtered through reverse osmosis water filter system does not contain any dissolved minerals as the system that is inside the filter system actively absorbs toxic substances thus purifying the water that you can drink. The Reverse Osmosis water filter helps you to ensure that you are getting water that is free from fluoride unlike the usual tap water.
- Reverse Osmosis filtered water is without chemical contamination, not even those that are used by usual filters and has very few dissolved solids. It also filters water from the sulfates, arsenic, aluminum radioactivity and all other harmful parasites and viruses.
- It tastes good and you would not face any plumbing problems and eliminates the spots and coatings on your shower wall, sinks, toilet and faucets since it does not contain dissolved minerals and metals like iron and chlorine. The hot water tank and anode in your house would last longer since there are no chemicals or dissolved solids to attack them and have any kind of corrosive action or sedimentation.
- The reverse osmosis water filtration process is gaining in popularity in the U.S. as well as in the third world countries since it makes water really healthy and the device is very easy to maintain.